Accent Travel & Events: Facts and Figures
• Fifth largest business travel agency in Romania, Accent Travel & Events is both a travel management company and a destination management company for Romania.
It specializes in:
business travel services,
meetings, incentives and conferences, as well as in
leisure services for groups and individuals,
with an fifteen-year track-record in the sector and a stable presence in this market segment.
The agency’s turnover was approximately 11 million Euros in 2014.
• Accent Travel & Events specializes in corporate travel. Sales to corporate clients generate circa 85% of the agency's overall income. Client portfolio is comprised of cca 550 corporate customers, among which some of the most important Romanian and multinational corporations: Orange, OMV Petrom Marketing, Oracle, Ţiriac Holdings, Carrefour, Decathlon, Manpower, Allianz Ţiriac Asigurări, Toyota Material Handling, Mitsubishi, TenarisSilcotub, Gebrüder Weiss, ID Sarrieri, ProCredit Bank, IPSO, Ceva Logistics, Avira, Federal Mogul Services, Zoetis, Gefco etc.
• Romania's number one player in domestic tourism, with a domestic network of over 1,000 hotels and B&Bs nationwide (approx. 80% of the officially registered hotels in Romania) developed over a decade of activity. In 2014 ATE facilitated cca 200.100 bed nights in Romania. Accent Travel & Events is one of the Top 10 Travel Agency in Romania.
Corporate Travel Management
• Corporate account management supported by travel consultants with qualified competences (IATA diplomas, computerized reservation systems, etc.).
• Complete services that focus on our clients' comfort in all stages of the trip. Trip planning, booking and issue of the travel documents for any destination in Romania and abroad, leveraging a carefully selected range of suppliers. Corporate implant services at our clients' premises and expertise in managing their travel programs. Complete management solutions for corporate events.
• A back-office solution that allows customized invoicing and detailed reporting adjusted to the client's needs. Periodical reviews focused on identifying new cost cutting opportunities. Negotiation with selected providers for rebated rates and amenities, consolidation on preferred suppliers.
• A superior client service, consisting in: dedicated travel consultants, dedicated phone lines and service level standards as agreed with each client. 24/7 emergency assistance for our clients' employees, supported by real-time global travel alerts.
Accent Travel & Events: Technology
• AIDA is a solution for inventory management and distribution. It allows travel professionals to create their own offerings – packages, tours, accommodation, transfers, etc. Through AIDA the user can select preferred destinations, along with preferred hotels and airlines in order to build a unique experience. It is an ideal tool for tour operators and destination management companies.
• TINA – Travel IntraNet Application – is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) specially designed to help travel professionals manage their workflow. TINA, one of the world’s most advanced web-based ERP systems for the travel industry, aims to maximize office management and systems with an eye toward increasing efficiency and productivity.
• ACCENT SHOP is an advanced IBE system that aggregates and normalizes content from several travel services providers (selected at your desire) and resells the services towards different selling channels (B2B, B2C, corporate, whitelabel) with fast integration time. Started from the idea of a comprehensive computer front office online booking system, ACCENT SHOP was enriched with mid back office features in order to create a complete online travel solution and give you all the tools needed to fully control your business.
• TRAVEO is a B2C solution that lets you sell your travel products directly to the end consumer, the traveler. It is an innovative platform that helps you create a customized and attractive buying experience for the customers.
• TRAVLIST is a smart mobile app, designed to strengthen the relationships between travellers and travel professionals, forging loyal ties. TravList is perfect for any traveller looking for a 'paper-less' travel experience, accompanied by a mobile personal travel assistant that will cater for all his journey needs.
Accent Travel & Events: Exclusive partner of Egencia
• Starting from 2009, Accent Travel & Events is exclusive partner in Romania of Egencia, 5th largest travel management company in the world and part of Expedia, Inc., leader of the travel industry worldwide. It is therefore part of the Egencia Global Alliance, thus providing local services to multinational corporations on behalf of Egencia and under Egencia’s global contracts. Hence, to our 15 years history of delivering business travel services to corporations adds the know-how gained from our strategic partnership with Egencia.